Monday, March 9, 2009

The Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright


You don’t have to be a big reader to enjoy this book. It’s a quick read because, once you start, you can’t put it down. When three grown children innocently start reading their deceased parent’s letters, they get a huge surprise. Suddenly, their mercy and ability to forgive are put to the test. You will definitely want to keep going to the surprise ending. Then come tell me what you think Laurel should have done! This book is on the CVL fiction shelf. (if Shirley has finished it). Be sure your Kleenex is handy. Karen Kahill

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen! So glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen: I believe Laurel made exactly the right decision. My daughter is now reading the book and I am eager to see what she thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, do you know Jason Wright, the author? I can't believe he thanked you personally.

    ReplyDelete